Monday, October 31, 2011

How I spent my Halloween...


...listening to Jingle bell rock while making Christmas Wreaths!  Ha! 
I can honestly say I have never done that before on Halloween, but it was a productive day, take a look!







These snowflakes are made with polymer clay, modge podge, epson salts with assorted sparkles.
Also, tried my hand at flocking pine cones. Added that little something extra...






 Come back as more items will be posted the next few days! Working on a new garland concept that I hope to have up tomorrow! Thank you for visiting and leaving comments, I love to hear from you!                 

Craft Fair is this Saturday November 5th at the Rideout Community Center located at 740 Timberland Drive, 1 mile past Sunnyside Restaurant. Make a right turn at the Large Timberland sign, down the road on the right. Fair is from 10am till 3pm, bring friends and family! :)


      Always time to carve a ghostly pumpkin! 
     Happy Halloween everyone! :D

Crafting Love

No comments:

Post a Comment