Monday, November 7, 2011

How my first Craft Fair went...


So the night before I was up till 1:30am, then up again at 6:30am to get ready and packed to get to Rideout at 8:30am to start setting up. It took the whole 1.5 hours to set up, but the set up went smoothly! Below are photos of my booth and everything i had to offer!







 
I'm sorry some of the photos are blurry. I didnt realize that at the time. But yeah! Thank you to everyone for coming to the Fair! I really, sincerely, can't thank you enough for all your support!

Stay tuned for more stuff to come. I just signed up for another craft fair in Truckee at the Sierra College on December 3, 2011 from Noon to 5pm. It will be the schools first ever annual craft fair as well to support the Arts. More information to come as the date gets closer.

Crafting love...

No comments:

Post a Comment