Monday, December 5, 2011

FOR SALE!!!

First I would like to thank everyone who came by to support me at my craft fair in Truckee this past Saturday. A special Thank You also goes out to my two friends Lael & Lindy. Lindy, thank you for letting me store my crafts at your house the night before; Lael, thank you for helping me get all my stuff to and from the fair. I couldn't have done it without you girls! 

Sadly, I did not sell that many wreaths or bows and I dont have room to keep them. Below is part of my inventory, with more to come. So if you live in the Reno/Tahoe area and would like to buy something please let me know and I would be happy to get it to you. Cash or check. Pricing is also provided below each photo. For out of state'rs, shipping would be additional and will require a mailed check. 

These items will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. I will leave this up to locals and friends and also move onto Etsy to sell there. Please email at lulana.heron@gmail.com to order or ask any questions you may have. Thank you! :)


$55.00  This wreath would be excellent to ship. Will do well outdoors.



$55.00 This wreath would be good to ship as well, although the bulbs are glass. Don't recommend to be placed outdoors in very cold climates.



$65.00  Prefer not to ship as snowflakes are delicate. Could be placed outdoors.



Large Cornucopia $40.00  Will ship well.



$85.00  Prefer not to ship as the snowflakes are a bit fragile. Best to leave this wreath indoors, as there are glass bulbs.



$65.00  Will ship fine. Recommend to use indoors because of glass bulbs.



$25.00  Tree Topper Bows. I have 2 left


 $25.00  I have 1 left


$25.00  I have 1 left 



$25.00   I have 1 left



$55.00  Will ship fine. Has LED light that can be replaced with a real candle if wanted. 



$65.00 Would prefer not to ship as is too fragile. LED light as well.




$20.00  Silver Tree Topper Bow. I have 1 left


 $20.00  Gold Tree Topper Bow. I have 1 left


$20.00 Plaid Tree Topper Bow. I have 1 left


More to come once i take count of my smaller bows and garlands. I am currently out of town, but will be back in Tahoe on the 11th. Stay posted! :)

Crafting love,

Lu

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't make it! Everything looks great! Really want us all to catch up when you're back in town. Enjoy the warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete