Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Week 20 - Half Way There!


I cannot believe I am half way through my pregnancy! How crazy is that?! Time is really flying by and summer isn't even here yet. This week was a short work week which was really nice. My parents came up for the weekend to hangout, see the growing bump and helped put together the baby furniture that was, until this weekend, sitting in boxes in the newly dubbed "Baby's room". They were a lot of help and it was so great to see them.

One would think that only a hour flight away I would see them more, but sadly that is not the case. Me and my family are awful with taking photos and it has sadly crossed over into Matt and mine relationship as well. So we only got one photo together, and turns out it was on my Mom's camera so I don't have a shread of proof they were here. But the photo below was taken after a really great dinner out we shared with some of our close friends, the Porter's, at Cottonwood on Cinco De Mayo. I never wanted a margarita so bad in my life!



This week Baby Heron is about the size of a Banana, weighing about 10.2 ounces and about 6.5 inches long. This week he is working on building up his taste buds. 

See you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment